Sunday 22 January 2012

Sowing 22nd January 2012 - a fruit day


The latest sowing from the Circle 

Anaheim Chillis - all sown


Small Chilli - all sown


Sorrel Belleville - some sown [yes, I know it's a fruit day but I think HSL want some of these so I am sowing for the seed not the leaf hence - sowing on a fruit day]


Albert's Locoto Rocoto Pepper - all sown


Tazmanian Chocolate Dwarf Tomato - all sown. 


Napia Pointy Red Pepper - all sown


Golden Sweet Mange Tout - most sown


And here is how close I sow peas; there are 5 in each small pot; you can see how close they are to each other. Half of these are covered with soil and half aren't. I'll transplant these outside in a block once they are up and running and cover with netting as I really really don't want pea moth in them.

Oh, and the He-Man root stock seedlings are just showing, and the Stamme onions are up and in the greenhouse. And the Babington Leeks, and Egyptian Walking Onions mostly have green shoots. Photos to follow probably on a root day. Hey, plants like to have their photos taken on the right day too, don't they?

2 comments:

For The Record - VVG's Sowing and Growing in 2012 said...

It's a synodic leaf day so best of both worlds maybe?!

Poolcue said...

I knew that there was some seed circle stuff that could be planted up